Gurelan, S.A. is a family company founded in 1934 order to produce shearing machines, shaving machines etc., which since the beginning has incorporated hot chamber machines for manufacturing parts in zinc alloy (Zamak) intended for this equipment.
At the same time it started to produce subcontracted parts and Aluminium casting was started in the the 60s.
With the move to the new premises in the 1996, Aluminium casting and the production of finished products were abandoned and efforts concentrated on the exclusive activity of this enterprise: Specialisation and the area where it has most experience, the casting of Zamak.
- 1934 Founded GURELAN S.A by Mr. Juan Agustín Garate and other partners.
- 1960 Incorporation of Aluminium die casting.
- 1985 Integration of lead die casting for the automobile industry.
- 1993 Implementation of the first enterprise resource planning. (E.R.P)
- 1995 Installation of the first robot to extract the parts directly from the tool.
- 1996 Founding partner of TEDFUN.
- 1996 New Factory in Pol. Erramone 22. We increase the surface area from 1.500 m2 to 3.800 m2.
- 2000 ISO 9001 Certificate;cate. • 2001: Partners of ADEGI.
- 2005 New warehouse with 800 m2.
- 2009 Started the international expansion planning.
- 2010 Partners of FUNDIGEX.
- 2013 Implementation of the manufacturing execution system. (M.E.S)