Beginning of the Ticketbai on invoices
The project of the Regional Tax Authorities for the new online invoicing system that will digitize our economy starts today for Gurelan S.L.
Today we started with the TBAI invoicing system in Gurelan with the aim of fighting against tax fraud and helping to control the income produced by our activity.
The TBAI is the new invoice declaration model shared by the three Provincial Councils (Guipúzcoa, Vizcaya and Álava) which affects all individuals, legal entities and economic entities. With this, they want to achieve a chaining of invoices (whether simple or complete) which are also signed electronically to prevent their manipulation or erasure.
This project comes into force gradually depending on the province and sector. In the case of Alava and Guipuzcoa it is already mandatory, while Vizcaya is the only province that has not started until 2024.
What are the advantages?
- To facilitate the fulfillment of the obligations through the TicketBAI software for the emission of invoices and tickets.
- Facilitate the procedures with the Treasury in the medium term since the information received will be used to prepare draft tax returns.
- To make it possible that our clients know that we fulfill the obligations derived from our invoicing with the Treasury.
- It will speed up the issuance, ordering and registration of invoices and supporting documents.
- Encourage and promote the digitalization of our business.
It is important to point out that non-compliance with the TBAI or misuse of this system will be sanctioned, so it is important to remember that all printed formats of invoices must include the TBAI QR code with access to the QR reading web application and the TBAI identification.